Give the gift of red envelope


7 week! Can you believe it? We only have 7 weeks left until Christmas!!! Have Red Envelope be your one stop shop to unique and personalized gifts for your loved ones this year. I think I had the hardest time finding what I wanted because they have so many cute things. Check out this stocking that you can personalize by adding your little ones name one it.


I ended up picking out this really cute family necklace. At first I was going to keep it for myself, but then I thought this would make a great gift for my mother-in-law. (I am so glad she is not reading this!) It shows a mom and a dad holding the hands of two younger kids. This symbolizes the unbreakable bond between family and the love that we all share.


Don't worry you can add anywhere from one kid up to three. This gift comes in a cute red box, making it easier so you don't have to wrap it. The necklace is sterling-sliver and has a long chain. I really think my mother-in-law is going to love this.

Make sure you check out what other great Christmas stuff they have. They have a wide range of Christmas ornaments that you can pick from. Look at this cute one for new babies. I think I am going to have to get this for Logan, and yes you can change the names on it. That is what makes Red Envelope so great, no one else is going to have a gift just like this one! Make sure you also head over and get an account so you can get some great discounts. Remember you only have 7 weeks left until Christmas so get your order in now! 
I would like to thank redenvelope for the chance to recive my family necklace.
I was given the chance to review a complimentary product from Redenvelope.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*