Pear Tree, Halloween cards and stationery

Just a few weeks now untill Halloween, are you ready? Are you having a party? Need some cute and fun invations? You should try Pear Tree Greetings. They have a ton of cute cards and stationery you can pick from for Halloween. They are also made from 100% recycled material so you know your helping going green with them. With Pear Tree you can customizing your cards to show off how fun Halloween was. This is great if you have family out of town that has been nagging you for a updated photo like mine has!


What I did was take a quick family photo of all of us, then I took a picture of all the candy we got from tricker or treating and one from when Aiden when to his first pumpkin patch! But you can also make the cards right after Halloween and then send them out. Sure ok it will be after Halloween but they will be resent pictures.



I also made some address labels. Well I made two one for me and one for April. I got the one that is orange and has candy corn on it. For April I made her one that is purple (because it is her favorite color). As you can see my husband photo shopped ours so the address did not come up. But he forgot to do Aprils so I had to pump on there and do the only photo shopping I know how to do!



Get your cards from Pear Trees Halloween collection and start having fun. It is so simple and easy.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*