Nail Decals

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I rarely spend time on myself and decided that doing Vinyl Nail decals would be something fun to do.
I received an instruction sheet plus 20 star and 20 heart decals. The instruction sheet told me how to place the decals on a surface. The instructions were not specific to use on fingernails. I just painted the nails like normal and then applied the stickers on top of the polish. I finished with a clear top coat. An instruction sheet specific for nails would have been nice to have.



Heart and Star decals plus instruction sheet
Daughters manicure
My fingers with the decal

The decals were super cute and the perfect size for both my nails and my daughters nails. They have a shimmery holographic look to them. They look awesome on the sheet. I'm sure anyone good at doing nails could make these look good.

However, I am not very talented at doing nails. I may have not left the polish to dry long enough. The stickers were easy to apply, but unfortunately my daughter has already lost several of her star stickers. Some of mine are also peeling off.

I believe that the issues I have had are do to me not leaving the polsih to dry long enough.  My recommendation for the future would be to paint your nails and then do something else. Come back later when they are completely dry to apply stickers. Making sure that you press stickers completely down. Then apply a topcoat.

I think this will help keep the stickers on for longer and make the manicure look better.
If you have any experience at all doing nails. Then I know you will do fine with this set. I just have 0 experience with anything related to beauty. I don't usually wear makeup, nail polish, or do my hair fancy. So this is all new for me.

Overall I am happy with this product and would use again. I would just wait longer to apply the stickers.

Be sure to visit them on facebook and twitter to stay up to date with products and promotions.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*