Australian Tee Tree Oil

Have you heard of essential oils? Lately I have heard mention several uses for essential oils. I was intrigued and wanted to try them.  So when I had the chance to review Austrailian Tee Tree Oil I was excited.
 Tee tree oil can be used to treat a variety of conditions including:
  • Lice
  • Fight acne
  • toenail fungus
  • yeast infections
  • cold sores
  • dandruff
  • fleas
  • ringworm
  • etc
Tee Tree oil acts as an anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial. Those 3 aspects contribute to the wide variety of uses that this oil has to offer.

Since I am brand new to using essential oils I was happy that this product came with an ebook showing 50+ uses for the product. I can't wait to try out some of the shampoo and conditioner recipes as my hair is dry and my scalp is prone to dandruff. Plus I'd like to prevent my household from catching lice.

It is recommended that you test the product on a small area of skin or use a carrier oil such as olive oil or coconut oil to dilute. There is a small chance that you may have an allergic reaction.

I was not allergic to the oil and the scent wasn't overpowering.
I am excited to test out the many uses of this product.
Overall I am pleased with this product.
Have you used Tea Tree oil before? If so, what is your favorite way to use it?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*