Lower your Alexa Rank Link up

In light of the stupid thing that happened to me. I am sure a lot of you other blogger are wanting or need to get your rank down too. So I am going to host a Lower Your Alexa Link Up this week. Here is how it works.

Mummy Knows Reviews











Make sure you have the ALEXA TOOLBAR installed. This will help you so you don't have to keep opening a new page to see what you'rs (or someone else's) rank is. Is not big, so don't worry about that 

In the Linky Please leave a link to a post you would like people to hop to and leave a comment!

Then hop to the other blogs on the linky and leave a comment on their post! That's it! 




Oh and be kind leave a comment here too please.




Comments

Heather said…
don't have a blog for you to follow, but hi
Liz Mays said…
I'm visiting from the Alexa thread! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!
DisneyMom said…
I would love to add your blog hop to my blog hop library! I hope you make a grabbable button! ;)
Heather said…
hope your getting lots of visits so that your alexa rating improves.
Ms D said…
Have a good weekend!!!
Thanks for visiting A Helicopter Mom! I'm following you back now.

Thanks for joining my Alexa Hop today too! :)

Thanks!
Mickey
A Helicopter Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*