The Versatile Blogger Award

At the Maple Table has graciously award me the:

 "The Versatile Blogger Award."


Thank you Lady Bren.

Here’s how the award works:
Blogger Award, after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award the blogger must:


  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post (change the link for pic to mine).
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Seven Things About Me:
  1. I love to dance (even if I am not good at it)
  2. I am a dog person
  3. I have the best sister in law in the world and I love her like she was my sister (April) 
  4. Purple is my favorite color
  5. I love to bake
  6. I believe we are put here on Earth in this time for a reason
  7. I think I am funny....... lol
15 amazing blogs that I’m passing this award on to:

Comments

Mom said…
Thanks!!!
WhatMommyWants.blogspot.com
Mommy Bags said…
Congratulations on your award! New follower from the blog hop hope you can do the same!
Honey + Lime said…
Aww, this is very sweet! I will have to find some time to post this award :)

Deanna/Mommygaga.com

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*