The Versatile Blogger Award

At the Maple Table has graciously award me the:

 "The Versatile Blogger Award."


Thank you Lady Bren.

Here’s how the award works:
Blogger Award, after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award the blogger must:


  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post (change the link for pic to mine).
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
Seven Things About Me:
  1. I love to dance (even if I am not good at it)
  2. I am a dog person
  3. I have the best sister in law in the world and I love her like she was my sister (April) 
  4. Purple is my favorite color
  5. I love to bake
  6. I believe we are put here on Earth in this time for a reason
  7. I think I am funny....... lol
15 amazing blogs that I’m passing this award on to:

Comments

Melissa said…
Thanks!!!
WhatMommyWants.blogspot.com
Ciao Mama's said…
Congratulations on your award! New follower from the blog hop hope you can do the same!
Deanna said…
Aww, this is very sweet! I will have to find some time to post this award :)

Deanna/Mommygaga.com

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun