Clues, Spells, and Curses Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt!



With Halloween coming up we are always looking for new and fun games to play at the parties we are going to have. But it always seams to be the same old thing, well thanks to myPartyGamesPlus.com you now have fun printable Halloween games.
This is a scavenger hut and a mystery hunt, the goal of this game is to search for "clues" and find the information you need to rid the world of the evil witch. My party games plus give you everything you will need to print off the game. They provide you with:

  • scavenger hunt clues
  • curse cards
  • reversal spells
  • magic ingredients
  • red tickets
  • money
  • and awards


This really is a fun game to play, it made more for older kids ages 8 and up. But its a fun way to start any Halloween party. I have read threw it and I can't wait to use it for my Halloween party. You really must head over and get your own Clues, Spells, and Curses Scavenger Hunt.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Courtney B said…
halloween parties are so fun! thanks for sharing!
An Apel a Day said…
Thanks for sharing! I'll have to check it out.
New follower from the hop! Would love a follow back! Thanks so much! Have a fabulous weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*