Cholula hot sauce review


I have never really been a big hot sauce fan, or anything hot really. I have no problem saying that I am a wimp when it comes to spicy foods. So when I got the opportunity to do a review for Cholula, I thought this would be great way to get my husband involved with my blog. Well that was until I tired Cholula for the first time....
I was in love!!!!! I got all four flavors to try:
The Chile Garlic is great with eggs. I love the Chile Lime with V8, it gives it a little kick. My brother in law says that the Chipotle is good in mac & cheese. I never thought about using hot sauce in mac & cheese but it really is good you should give it a try.

The best part of Cholula is, is that their web site has recipes about how to make some really good entrees,  and more. Don't forget while you are checking out Cholula to head over to their facebook page and get a $1 off your next bottle.

If they can make me LOVE hot sauce then I am sure they will make you love it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*