Mixbook Custom Christmas cards review


With Christmas coming up now is the time to get your family photos taken. That way you can order your card and get them sent out before its to late. You can ether go to a photo store and pay an arm and a leg for a card that they pick out for you and run you through the whole process, so in the end your not really happy. OR you could get your photo and go online to Mixbook and take your time finding the right card and adding what you want to it.

With so many card I am sure you will find the one that right for you. Just head on over to holiday photo cards and see what they have. Don't celebrate Christmas? Don't worry they have Hanukkah cards too. This was so easy for me to pick out the card I love, change the name.... Make sure you change the year though, I forgot to do that so my cards say 2010. But that's ok I am going to put a fun sticker on the card right there that has then RIGHT year.

Don't forget while you are over at Mixbook to follow them on twitter and facebook so you can keep up with new deal going on. They always have some great deal such as 20% off everything until Oct 12. Christmas is coming up fast so don't wait to long!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*