Trick or Treat sponsor spot light: Baby Signs
So after about three for four months of Aiden watching Baby Signs "My favorite signs" he can now sign hat, all gone, and book. Mind you he just turned 10 months! I am just blown away that he can do that. So I am really excited to tell you about Baby Signs Potty Training kit. This kit is meant to help kids potty train before the age of 2.
This starter kit comes with a:
- Parent Guide- to help you confidently lead your baby to potty train successfully
- All Aboard the potty Train DVD- a fun way for kids to learn five different potty time signs.
- All Aboard the Potty Train Lift-the-flap book- a fun book for kids to read, where they can open flaps to see what the signs are.
- All Aboard the Potty Train Conductor's Whistle- this is a fun way to signal kids to go to the potty
- And Job Well Done! Stickers- because every kid loves stickers and to know that they did a great job.
To me this DVD was not my favorite, its a repetitive. They show each "DiaperDoodles" doing the same thing and signing the same thing. However while I might think it is repetitive it really helped, after seeing the first three DiaperDoodles I knew each sign. So its a really good way to have your kids really learn the sign. After all even when your doing math they say the best way to learn it is to do it a 1000 times.