The Great UGLee Pen review


OK I just love this pen! The UGLee Pen wrights so smooth. I never thought I would like a pen so much, I always thought pens where just pens. That there was not really one better then the other. This pen was made by Dr. James Lee. Dr. Lee reslly has designed the world's first truly comfortable ergonomic pen!
This amazing pen was even shown on "The Doctors" It really does have a great grip. You also don't have to press it on the paper hard to get it to wright, its just so smooth. Ryan is always asking me why I never have a pen on me, but now I have two of the UGLee pens in my bag. Just in case I let him use one and I never get it back. If you like to wright you really should think about getting this pen. The UGLee pen comes in 7 different fun colors. Right now you can get a three pack for only $19.99.



Disclosure: The product(s) provided for the review were sent to me free of charge from the company or PR agency. Any opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*