The Baby Sleep Solution Audio Program Review

So this is a review that I should have finished in a week but I really wanted to try it out. Aiden had co bedded with us for a year now and I want him to start sleeping in his own bed. But he still wakes up to nurse every hour or so. So when I saw that I could to a review on a program that is going to help your baby sleep through the night I had to jump on that.

The Baby Sleep Solution by Chris Towland is a great audio program that help you train your child to sleep though the night. I am a big believer of NOT having your kid cry it out. We tried that with Aiden and his face went red for an hour and he never stopped crying. Chris teaches you tricks to help your baby sleep faster and easier. 

This is a short audio book, only about 35 mins long. There is not messing around with Chris, he gets right to the point. With 18 key point that will help you get your toddler to sleep. 

While not all baby sleep solutions work for every kid it can't hurt to try. We have not gotten Aiden to sleep all night yet but we have gotten him to take his naps in his bed for 2 hours! Most of the reason why Aiden is not sleeping though the night is because I have not really put the time into it yet. But the fact that he is not taking his naps on his own without nursing is a BIG step for me. 

So if you have a child that is having sleep problems you really should think about getting this audio book and try it out. Get the whole program of 10 audio book for just $26.97 and have you baby sleep through the night.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*