Just moved in with the help of Clorox

So as most of you know we just moved into our new place. I am so excited to settle down here for the next year and really make this house my home. But when we moved in you could tell the last people here did not clean very well before they left. So I was really excited when I got a box of Clorox stuff to clean with. In my box of goodies I received some: Clorox Disinfecting Wipes,  Clorox Toilet Wand Kit, Clorox Glad Tall Kitchen Bags, and Clorox Bleach.



They all really made a different in cleaning. The disinfecting wipes where great for cleaning the kitchen counter as well with the bathroom. I felt good cleaning with them because they kill cold and flu viruses and you never really know who lived in the house before you did. Ryan however (my husband, in case you forgot) loves the Glad tall kitchen bags. With the help of the draw stings he (almost) never complains taking the trash out anymore. Most of the time he made because the bag breaks, or he can't pull it out, but the Glad bags really hold up.
ABC and Clorox has recently teamed up to fetcher a new online video series called "Tips from the Set." Each week they will go behind the seance of one of the sets and feature something from Clorox! So make sure you head over and see your favorite show and how Clorox has helped them.


Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*