Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Germinator!!!....review

I am 99.99% sure its cold and flu season. Why do I think that? Well the kids in my nursery class I teach at church, all have a cough and/or runny noses! And I HATE to use hand sanitizer because they leave your hands feeling dry, sticky and/or smelly. Most of the time they are made with alcohol, and when you have a small one (who sticks their hands in their mouth and eyes) you really don't want that. So I try to find hand sanitizer that are not alcohol based. So far this year i have been lucky with Aiden not getting sick. So I was happy when BabyGanics asked me to do a review on their "The Germinator" an alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer.
The Germinator kills 99.9% of germs just like the alcohol hand sanitizer (but without the alcohol). You can also get "The Germinator" fragrance free or with a fresh tangerine scent. Do not to fear, the tangerine scent it not over powering, its more of a hit just enough to let you know its there.

I take this with me just about everywhere. You never know when someone is going to cough all over you and then shake your hand! I am not a big germaphobe or anything, but some times you just never know. I also love that its a foaming one. I mean really come on, kids LOVE that, I know my son done. Anything that looks like a bubble he loves. So to get him to clean his hands with this really is not hard at all.

So if you are looking for a good hand sanitizer, I would say "The Germinator" is one of the best I have tried. You can buy "The Germinator" for $6.99 (for a 8.45oz, that really is a lot in there!). I want to say thank you to the good people at BabyGanics for letting me try your products out, you have a new fan and a returning customer.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.  

9 comments:

mamawee said...

sounds like a great product!

Multi-Testing Mommy said...

Hand Sanitizer is a must around here right now! I love the name of this one!
Thanks for participating in SASS ~host

http://www.multitestingmommy.com/2012/01/nows-your-chance-to-sass-back-with_27.html

Little Miss Kate said...

I use hand sanitizer about 15 times a day - commuting on a train and subway, working in a hospital and DS bring home every germ at day care I try to protect myself the best I can. Great to know that there is an alcohol free option out there.

Thanks for participating in SASS, hope to see you again next week

Katrina said...

I have a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse. It's always handy to have around especially when there's nowhere to wash your hands. SASS

Debi Gerhart said...

I rarely use hand sanitizer but this one sounds like it is worth looking into. Thanks for stopping by SASS (host)

Canadian Dad said...

Wow, this really sounds like a great product for kids. My wife runs a daycare and there is an abundance of runny noses, sneezing and coughing. Something like this seems like it would clean up in a children's market.

Thanks for the review!!

Chris - visiting from SASS

Deanna T. said...

I have had the same issue, worrying about using a hand-sanitizer with my little thumb-sucker. Thanks for the review! - SASS

Jayda said...

Thanks for sharing. I have used so many different Sanitizers that leave a terrible taste on your hands and I hate letting my kids use it. Good to know theres something out there better then what I have been using.

-SASS

Sahara R said...

Shoudl really try this one!
Thanks for the review!

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)