The Germinator!!!....review

I am 99.99% sure its cold and flu season. Why do I think that? Well the kids in my nursery class I teach at church, all have a cough and/or runny noses! And I HATE to use hand sanitizer because they leave your hands feeling dry, sticky and/or smelly. Most of the time they are made with alcohol, and when you have a small one (who sticks their hands in their mouth and eyes) you really don't want that. So I try to find hand sanitizer that are not alcohol based. So far this year i have been lucky with Aiden not getting sick. So I was happy when BabyGanics asked me to do a review on their "The Germinator" an alcohol free foaming hand sanitizer.
The Germinator kills 99.9% of germs just like the alcohol hand sanitizer (but without the alcohol). You can also get "The Germinator" fragrance free or with a fresh tangerine scent. Do not to fear, the tangerine scent it not over powering, its more of a hit just enough to let you know its there.

I take this with me just about everywhere. You never know when someone is going to cough all over you and then shake your hand! I am not a big germaphobe or anything, but some times you just never know. I also love that its a foaming one. I mean really come on, kids LOVE that, I know my son done. Anything that looks like a bubble he loves. So to get him to clean his hands with this really is not hard at all.

So if you are looking for a good hand sanitizer, I would say "The Germinator" is one of the best I have tried. You can buy "The Germinator" for $6.99 (for a 8.45oz, that really is a lot in there!). I want to say thank you to the good people at BabyGanics for letting me try your products out, you have a new fan and a returning customer.

Disclosure:  I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.  

Comments

Ashley P. said…
sounds like a great product!
Hand Sanitizer is a must around here right now! I love the name of this one!
Thanks for participating in SASS ~host

http://www.multitestingmommy.com/2012/01/nows-your-chance-to-sass-back-with_27.html
I use hand sanitizer about 15 times a day - commuting on a train and subway, working in a hospital and DS bring home every germ at day care I try to protect myself the best I can. Great to know that there is an alcohol free option out there.

Thanks for participating in SASS, hope to see you again next week
Katrina said…
I have a small bottle of hand sanitizer in my purse. It's always handy to have around especially when there's nowhere to wash your hands. SASS
Debi Gerhart said…
I rarely use hand sanitizer but this one sounds like it is worth looking into. Thanks for stopping by SASS (host)
Canadian Dad said…
Wow, this really sounds like a great product for kids. My wife runs a daycare and there is an abundance of runny noses, sneezing and coughing. Something like this seems like it would clean up in a children's market.

Thanks for the review!!

Chris - visiting from SASS
Unknown said…
I have had the same issue, worrying about using a hand-sanitizer with my little thumb-sucker. Thanks for the review! - SASS
Jayda said…
Thanks for sharing. I have used so many different Sanitizers that leave a terrible taste on your hands and I hate letting my kids use it. Good to know theres something out there better then what I have been using.

-SASS
Sahara R said…
Shoudl really try this one!
Thanks for the review!

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*