Monday, February 13, 2012

Aiden's cardio echogram today

Hey all I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to be out for awhile today. Aiden was born with two little holes in his heart and while they are getting smaller we have to do a check up. I will come back later today and let you know how it goes. I am hopping they say that its fine and that the holes are ether not there are almost gone. Wish me luck!

UPDATE: Well it did not go 100% good or bad. He now only has one hole so that's good. However the other one however does not look any better. In fact he is going to have a procedure done. Just to make sure its not casing any problems. We are staying strong in this and hopping all goes well.

6 comments:

Kat said...

Good luck and prayers from an adult CHD'r. Hope all goes well.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear. February is heart month and I am very much an advocate for heart health. I trust you will come back with good news about your baby boy!!

Lena & Alex said...

The best of luck of you. You are in my thoughts

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Big prayers!! Thinking of you!

Danielle said...

Thoughts and prayers are with your little guy! I hope that the remaining hole repairs itself w/o surgery. Keep us updated!

Terri said...

I said a prayer that the other hole in Aiden's heart closes too. Love & prayers to all of you. XOXOXOXO

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2011)