Easter

Hi there,
Can you believe that Easter is only a few weeks away? I can't. What are some of your Easter Traditions?
So far, I can't say that my family really has many. We decorate Easter eggs, hide and find plastic Easter eggs (For some reason we've never hidden the eggs we decorate.), and we attend Church. Usually the afternoon is spent with grandparents.
I've thought about doing some crafts for Easter since my daughter is now 4 and could do some simple ones. If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
Also I have no clue what to do for their Easter baskets. Both my 4 year old, and my 20 month old already have lots of toys and books. I don't need more junk in the house. I'm desperately trying to figure out how to organize what I already have. What do you do for baskets? I was thinking maybe I'd get my daughter a princess trashcan or some sort of storage bin for her room. However I'm not sure what to fill it with. I'll put some candy in it, but what else? Anybody have any cute, easy, inexpensive Easter ideas? I'd love to hear about ideas for basket stuff that won't just get tossed aside with everything else we have. Or I'd love some cute, quick, craft ideas.

Comments

Add Your Blog said…
Congratulations! Your blog has been hand selected and
recognized by add your blog.com to receive our - "Blog Star Award" !

Your blog was chosen by our webmasters, to honor your hard
work and dedication in providing a quality web log.
Requirements:
1) Quality Web Content.
2) Great Design.
3) Web Log Everyone Will Love To Read.

Show off our appreciation and display your award on as many pages of your site as you wish, by following the directions on the link below:

To Claim Award Click Here

http://www.addyourblog.com/award.php

Don't forget to submit your blog to our directory increase your blog traffic....

Click Here To Add Your Blog To AddYourBlog.Com



Thank You For The Opportunity To View Your Great Blog,


Keep Up The Good Work,
Alessandra P.
Owner

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*