Ohh Baby Baby Sponsor Spotlight: Twinkle Twinkle Little Rockstar


Do you ever get tired of the same kid's music and lullabies? I do! I don't want to hear the same boring kids song night after night. However, that is of course is what my kids want. Thankfully, Twinkle Twinkle Little Rockstar came to my rescue. How? They created lullaby versions of everyday music. Songs that I enjoy listening to over and over again are now in a calming lullaby version.


First let me tell you a little bit about the company. Twinkle Twinkle Little Rockstar works with various artists and genres of music. So there is something for whatever your musical taste may be. They are also a green company. What does that mean to you? Well they don't produce physical Cd's. Cd's that will just sit on shelves. You can get their music as a digital download. Then you can create your own CD, or put it on an mp3 player. If you do want a physical CD they do provide them through Amazon, but it may take longer. Their newer music is available quickly as a digital download.






I received a digital download of the Kenny Chesney album. Songs include:

  1. I’m Alive
  2. You and Tequila
  3. The Boys of Fall
  4. All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan
  5. Somewhere With You
  6. There Goes My Life
  7. Who You’d Be Today
  8. Anything But Mine
  9. Don’t Blink
  10. The Good Stuff
  11. Reality
  12. Summertime

The music is composed of the following instruments: Piano’s, harps, xylophones, marimba’s, stings (violins and cellos) and many various percussive instruments.

What I like?
I love that they picked songs I'd listen to on the Radio. These are songs that I don't mind listening to over and over. The songs have the familiar tune, yet are set in a more calming relaxing tone. Not only do I love listening to this over and over, so do my kids. My daughter loved to lay on the floor by my computer and fall asleep listening to this music. When I didn't have it playing, she'd ask for me to turn it on. I also listened to this music when I was having a hard day, frustrated, upset, or just needed something to help me relax and calm down. In addition to bedtime lullaby music, this makes great background music. Even my husband who doesn't like country music said he enjoyed listening to this album.

Visit: Twinkle Twinkle Little Rockstar to see the variety of music that they offer. Be sure to follow on facebook and Follow on Twitter to prepare for the contest.

Win it: 1 lucky winner of the ohh baby baby hop will win a Digital Download of Kenny Chesney album plus one other album of your choice. $15.98 Value

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*