Adult Costume reviews


Hey guys so as you all know I have been out of town and I moved this last week too. So I have a few things I need to catch up on now that I have the internet working again. So lets start with this one about Adults costumes. I hate waiting until Halloween to find a costume because most of the time the ones you like are all sold out! Or if you have even just a costume party it's hard to find a place that sells them (not during Halloween). So Adult Costumes is a great online store that you can go to any time and get some great costumes.
However I have to say I was a little sad when I got my maternity costume. I know that by Halloween I will be pregnant and so I wanted to find a cute maternity costume, because they can be hard to find. But when I got it and tried it on. I really did not fit me at all. Now I am 5'7 and 150lbs so its not like I am out of the norm and if its a one size fits all... well then they need to find a woman who is pregnant and see if it fits her! And of course now they don't even show it on line. This would fit a child better then it would ever fit an adult. I am hopping their other costumes are not the same way but as for their maternity its a big NO for me.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun