Boys Costume Reviewer


I love getting Aiden costumes that he can play dress up with...even if he is still a little young for it. I just love wholesale halloween costumes because they have a huge HUGE range of fun boy costumes. If you son love to watch batman, then why not get him a batman costume? This way he can play dress up and use it for Halloween too. We got Aiden this fun one from "Prince of Persia" so now he can look like Dastan.



Best part is, is because we got it a little bigger he will grow into it more so i will fit great for Halloween. The costume is soft and does not have any seams sticking out to make him itch. The only thing it did not come with (and I am glad) is the sword. I knew it would not it did say that but I am also glad it did not come with it. Its just one more thing that he can use to hit us with! 

So if you have a little boy and are looking for a Halloween costume or even just more costumes for him to play dress up with, head over to wholesale halloween costumes. They also have a ton of things on clearance all the time too! 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Tamar said…
Thanks for the review! I am always having difficulty finding costumes for my little guy.
Chany said…
My boys would love some of these costumes-especially the Batman costume!!

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*