New Disney store opens in Lone Tree Co



Yesterday, I would have to say was one of the funnest days I have ever had! April, Aiden and I all got to tour a new Disney store that has not even opened yet. I love Disney stores, there is something about them that just makes you feel like a kid again. Walking into this new Disney store felt almost like walking into Disney land. When you first come in there is this HUGE princess castle that the kids can walk into. This would make any little girls day. Around the castle there where all kinds of princess dresses. Ever thing from Cinderella to Rapunzel and her wedding dress. Then there where dolls and oh man how I wish I had a little girl right then so I would just get her one of everything on there. Really because I want to play with it ;)











 There are three mirrors in there and wave a wand, Bell will come and talk to you. There where a few different things that she would say and show. That way the girl behind her will not have the same thing said. It kinda helps to bring a little more of the magic of Disney. Aiden love to touch the jewels that where at the bottom. Now on top of the castle where chandeliers and two mannequin dressed  up spinning.

As you walk around the store there are some really fun looking trees that change due to the seasons. So right now with it being summer time there are leafs and summer animals that you can see. There are also fairys in the tress too. The Disney store using this tree for all kinds of fun event that they use in the store. It really is something you have to go see for yourself. There is also a tv screen that shows you some of the great clips from some of Disney movies. Or if you child is celebrating a birthday or an unbirthday they will put your child's name up on there too. Its a great way to make the kids really feel like they are part of the great world of Disney. Disney has really gone out of their way with this store to make it feel like its more then just a store. The best part (well for me) is that ever more they pick one kid that is in the mall to open the store. That child gets to help unlock the magic that is in the Disney store. I am going to be going to the grand opening in two weeks and I can't wait to see this. 

With all the great things that are going on it almost makes you forget that your in a store! So while you are there having the time of you life don't forget to pick up some great products from Disney. 

Make sure you come by for the grand opening June 9th at 10am. Who knows maybe your child will be able to unlock the magical world of Disney.
 This store is located in the Park Meadows Mall in Lone Tree CO. 

Comments

AlexisGrau said…
I haven't been in the Disney Store since I was a kid. I didn't realize that they had such cool play areas for kids!

alexisgrau1 [at] yahoo [dot] com
Tamar said…
I haven't been to a Disney store in just about as long and I am going to have to make a family field trip of it next time. :)
Anne Marie said…
The Disney stores are so much fun, for children and parents! I walk through and it brings back memories of all my classic favorites. Anne Sweden at Zephyr Hill

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*