Fluffy Butts Sponsor Spotlight: Precious Bottoms


Once again I'm pleased to be working with  Precious Bottoms. I must say that I've been really pleased with this shop and really enjoy working with them.
As a cloth diapering mom, I need to find a detergent that is safe for my cloth diapers. Something that works well. I was sent a sample size of Rockin' Green Detergent.

Rockin' Green Detergents are dye free, come in a variety of scents or unscented, have no fillers, no enzymes, 100% Phosphate free, Vegan and are great for sensitive skin.
I was sent the Classic Rock version in Bare Naked Babies (unscented.) I have also tried a couple scented samples previously. I love both the unscented and the scented versions. I also like how they have different formulas (soft, classic, and hard) based on your water type. While I have hard water here in AZ, I've found the classic rock works just fine. I do wonder how much better the hard rock version would do.
You can use this detergent for a normal wash cycle or you can soak the diapers for a good deep-cleaning. This can get rid of excessive build up or residue. I have done this a few times and love how it leaves my diapers when I'm done.

What I love:
1. Cloth Diaper Safe
2. Different scents available
3. Availability of different formulas to suit different needs.

Also check out Precious Bottoms to see the many items they sell. They sell cloth diapers, wet bags, laundry detergent, and much more.

Win It: As part of the Fluffy Butts hop you  can win a $10 certificate to Precious Bottoms Boutique. Be sure to follow on facebook and twitter and enter to win during the Fluffy Butts hop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*