Incredible Greens video review

Hey all so this is my first video review and.... it kinda makes me laugh. While we are trying to video tape it my son is crying, our phones are ring, someone is knocking at the door and to top that all off I keep forgetting what I was saying! But lets face it that is the life of a mom! Here is the video and make sure you look at the bottom for all the links and what is in Incredible Greens.




Here is a list of some of the super foods in Incredible Greens:
Barley Grass
Barley Malt
Alfalfa Juice
Wheat Grass
Wheat Sprout
Brown Rice Bran
Spirulina
Parsley
Spinach

Are you not sure what some of them are? Don't worry Incredible Greens tells you about each one, you can read about them HERE.

This really is a good way to get picky eater to have their veggis and other good super foods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*