Ipad leather case cover review

I am always looking for a good cover for my Ipad. Ryan got my one a few months ago and Aiden took right to it. Yes my Ipad is almost played with more by him then me! So I need to find a good cover that would cover not only the front but also the back. This way if he happens to have something to eat and there is still a little food on his hand it will not get all over my Ipad. Well Blurex makes a classic leather folio case for the Ipad 2 and 3.



I love that it can also stand on its own! Not only does it stand on its own but it really does stay up well. Most of the time with my other littler cover, while it does stand it feel like its going to fall over all the time. This over is really good. It also has a little hole on the back for the camera, this way you don't have to take it on and off just to take pictures.


So if you are looking for a cover for you Ipad I would look into getting one from Blurex. You can get them on amazon that also comes with a keyboard (good for us bloggers!) for just $49.99

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*