nature's sleep slippers review

While Nature's Sleeps make everything you need to have a good nights sleep, they also make soft slippers for your feet! I love slippers, you can never have to many. However one thing I hate with most slippers are that the bottom on them are soft so they wear out fast. They also get really dirty fast too, though kinds are more meant to just wear around the house (no running to the mail box). So when Nature's Sleep asked me to review one of their open toe terry slipper I was excited to try them out.



They have a hard bottom (souls of the slippers) so you can be lazy all day and walk to the mail box. They are made of memory foam on the inside for an extra layer of softness. The slipper is also made of really soft polyester material, it makes you feet feel like they are walking on clouds.

I do have to warn you about one thing though. Once you try the slippers on you might not want to take them off again. They really comfortably and you'll wonder why you even wear any other shoes.

The only bad thing I have to say is that they do run a little big. I am a size 8 1/2 so when I get slipper I always the size 9. So when you go to buy them just keep in mind that unlike other brands they do run big and not small.

Slipper SizeMale Shoe SizeFemale Shoe Size
Small5" and under5"-6" and under
Medium7" and under7"-8" and under 
Large9" and under9"-10" and under 
Extra Large11" and under11"-12" and under 


You can also buy them for $25 at Nature's Sleep.

Disclosure: I received a pair of Nature’s Sleep slippers for my review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*