New I like book

A few months ago I posted a review for the I like book. I just found out that they have a new anti-bullying book out. It is called "My friends like me"
The book is for designed for schools K-5th grades.  It is a peer to peer book for kids to do in the classroom where they write something they like about their classmates. At the end of the year the child will take home their book to reflect on forever. It is a true passion of mine to help children’s self-confidence grow and to know they are LIKED by family and peers too.
Right now, schools can get this book for their students for FREE. Your school just needs to sign up to do a fundraiser with I like book.  Every student enrolled in the school can get one.This is a special promotion limited to the first 100 schools to sign up. After those spots fill up, there is a small sales requirement to get the anti-bullying books for free. They are scheduling schools right now for Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov 2012.  The fundraiser involves selling the I like books for $12. This price is already discounted. Plus the school makes $4 profit per book they sell. Students who sell 1 book also get a prize. This is great because you don't have to be a super duper seller to get rewarded.

I love that this fundraiser can help promote self esteem in kids.  If your child attends a school, you should try and get them to do this as a fundraiser. 
email for more details on getting your school involved in a fundraiser. Have your school say Mummy Knows Reviews sent them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*