My new favorite, Neuma Renew Shampoo Conditioner

Ok so I got the chance to review Neuma shampoo and conditioner, and after the first day I was in love. I love the smell of it, it smells like a candy cane (so great for Christmas presents). But it also left your scalp feeling like it had never been cleaned before.





Neuma Renew Shampoo is made from a sulfate-free formula with a blend of plant extracts, essential oils (like the peppermint), Phyto Colour Complex maximizes colour hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV Shield™ , an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation.  The bottles come in three sizes, a nice small one for travel. 

For best use of Neuma Renew Shampoo you should also get the conditioner that goes with it. The conditioner also smells like a candy cane, ok ok its the peppermint oil that's in it but it just smells so good to me. The Neuma Renew Conditioner has some of the same great stuff that they use in the shampoo. It also helps control frizz and flyaways. The conditioner also has the essential oils, Phyto Colour Complex maximizes colour hue, vibrancy and longevity while Phyto UV Shield, an exclusive blend of plant nutrients, protects colour from UVA & UVB oxidation. 

I am only sad that I just got a sample of this. I am really going to have to buy me some more, or Christmas is coming up. Hint Hint husband!!!! So if you are looking for a shampoo and conditioner this is really a must try. Once you try it, you will toss all the other ones that clam to be good. I can't tell you how much money I have spent on shampoos that say they will will with frizz and leave your hair shinny when really they just do the opposite. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Beth R said…
I absolutely love the smell of candy canes (or peppermint lol). This sounds like one to try out. I haven't been happy with my current brand and this might be something to try. Thanks for the review
Anne Marie said…
I've got dry hair and have been disappointed with a lot of products on the market. This sounds like something nice to try! Anne Sweden
Britni Bradford said…
What is the cost of this? I love Aveda but it is so expensive. This might be worth trying. The peppermint fragrance sounds awesom!

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*