Dragon and Wolf iPad Book Review

My 2 kids love to read books. They also love to "steal" my iPad and use it. So I was pleased when I found an iPad app that is a cute book. The book is Dragon and Wolf. The app is ideal for ages 4-8, but even younger kids can enjoy the story.
This story is about a small boy named Wolfy. Wolfy goes to the park and wants to launch his paper ships. He then meets a well-known boy named Dragon. Dragon shows Wolfy his treasure (the stars and moon) which is hidden at the bottom of the well. Dragon guards the stars and moon and lets them out each evening.  Dragon and Wolfy friendship grows and Wolfy helps Dragon with his treasure.


My kids enjoyed looking at the pictures and listening to this story. I think the pictures really compliment the story line. The artwork is cute, fun, and adds to the story. The artwork really helps to create the mood of the story. I loved the pictures.

The story also shows us that even though you believe in something strongly it is okay to change and that new things can be good too.  Even though Dragon no longer needed to guard the stars and moon and set them free at night, he found new "treasures" with his friend.

For older kids I like the option of having them read the story using the text. For my kids, it was great to have the option for it to autoplay so that they could listen to it. Even my 2 year old liked this story.

Be sure to follow on twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Beth R said…
This looks like a book my boys would love to read. The illustrations are beautiful and I am sure it captures their imaginations even more. Definitely a must read for my boys. I mean who doesn't love an adventure :)
Charlene said…
This looks like a great story, wish they had it out on android too.

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*