Maternity Monday...? 26 weeks


How your baby's growing:

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.



Symptoms: I have had a ton of break downs this week. Aiden is getting his two year old molars in and so  he has not been sleeping well or eating for that. So I have not slept well and with him crying a lot lately so have I. But now that I know what is wrong with him I feel better because I know how to help him. 
Weight Gain: So I am now about 148. Last time we did Maternity Monday I was 24 weeks so I'm not gaining a ton of weigh but my OBGYN says that its fine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*