Rubbermaid LunchBlox

My family is on a budget. We don't have lots of extra money to spend. So one way we choose to save money is to bring our lunches to work/school instead of buying our lunch. I hate having to search to find the right container and/or lid. Thankfully Rubbermaid allowed me to review the new LunchBlox sandwich kit.
 
The kit comes with a 1 1/2 cup sandwich container that will fit regular or specialty breads, 3 oz. snack containers (2), and a 3/4 cup side container. Along with a medium blue ice pack.

I love that this kit snaps together. This allows for space to be saved in my families lunch bag. It also prevents a mess of mismatched containers. I can also leave them snapped together in the cupboard for easy storage. Then I can find them easily when I'm ready to pack lunches again.
Another plus is that these dishes are microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe. This means that I can put leftovers in them, and then reheat them for lunches without a problem.  I also feel safe knowing that there is no BPA in these containers.

I love having the ice pack with them. It easily snaps onto the containers and stays cold for hours. This is great for my daughters lunches because she can't store them in a fridge. Her yogurt, grapes, and other items have stayed cold until lunchtime.

I also love these containers for snacks at home and away.  The snack container sizes are perfect for applesauce, blueberries, grapes, yogurt, nuts, etc. These pack great in a diaper bag or purse for on the go snacking too. The lids close securely and do not leak!

In addition to the sandwich kit, Rubbermaid also sells a Salad and Entree kit. Check the full line out here.
You can buy at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie, HEB, other grocery stores and select Wal-Mart Stores. The Sandwich kit is valued at $12.99 I feel that this is a bargain for a quality lunch kit that you will use over and over again.

I also love the customer service that Rubbermaid has to offer. Every time I email them I get a quick, and courtesy response.

Be sure to like Rubbermaid on facebook, and twitter to be informed about all the latest products and happenings. 

I received this product from Rubbermaid for free in order to facilitate this review. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*