Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rubbermaid LunchBlox

My family is on a budget. We don't have lots of extra money to spend. So one way we choose to save money is to bring our lunches to work/school instead of buying our lunch. I hate having to search to find the right container and/or lid. Thankfully Rubbermaid allowed me to review the new LunchBlox sandwich kit.
 
The kit comes with a 1 1/2 cup sandwich container that will fit regular or specialty breads, 3 oz. snack containers (2), and a 3/4 cup side container. Along with a medium blue ice pack.

I love that this kit snaps together. This allows for space to be saved in my families lunch bag. It also prevents a mess of mismatched containers. I can also leave them snapped together in the cupboard for easy storage. Then I can find them easily when I'm ready to pack lunches again.