I failed my test.....gestational diabetes

With Aiden I pasted my gestational diabetes with flying colors and I was hopping for the same with Logan. I have been eating better (well not the week I went on vacation) and trying to walk more. So yesterday I took the "yummy" test of having to drink the Orange pure sugar water drink. Man I almost passed out after they took my blood. I felt really yucky. So it kinda came a surprise to me when my midwife called and said I failed by 6 points. The normal range to be in is 135 and I was 141! My midwife does not think its a big deal and more then likely a fluke. But I still have to go in a get the three hour test done. I should be getting that done sometime next week. I will keep you all up today as to what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*