I failed my test.....gestational diabetes

With Aiden I pasted my gestational diabetes with flying colors and I was hopping for the same with Logan. I have been eating better (well not the week I went on vacation) and trying to walk more. So yesterday I took the "yummy" test of having to drink the Orange pure sugar water drink. Man I almost passed out after they took my blood. I felt really yucky. So it kinda came a surprise to me when my midwife called and said I failed by 6 points. The normal range to be in is 135 and I was 141! My midwife does not think its a big deal and more then likely a fluke. But I still have to go in a get the three hour test done. I should be getting that done sometime next week. I will keep you all up today as to what happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun