Maternity Monday: 30 week


How your baby's growing:

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)







As for me I feel soooo fat. I know it might not really look like it but its because I am carrying Logan so low. I can't really carry Aiden anymore because it makes my back hurt. I am also getting really scared about the delivery now. Tomorrow I have my next OB app where I get to take the gestational diabetes test so wish me luck!!!

Thanks again to my Etsy friend Baby Smiles for the cute belly stickers! They are only $9.00 for the full 9 months!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*