Maternity Monday 32 weeks


How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

Phew I am getting tired and excited. Just 8ish more weeks to go. I feel really huge, As most of you might know I did fail my gestational diabetes and had to go in for the three hour test. So I went in, drank a whole bottle of the lemon lime one (worse then the orange one) and almost pucked it all up waiting for the hour to come up. I then got poked four times. I don't know about most of you but I hate to get my blood taken. However the girls at the lab where so good that I did not get dizzy once! 


Well I got a call the day after saying I passed that test!!!! Woot so no gestational diabetes for me. Now I just have to hold out for 8 more weeks!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*