Men's ties, bow ties and cufflinks review

We have just about 11 weeks left till Christmas. Do you know what to get your husband? I never know what to get Ryan, he's picky he never tells you what he wants or needs (until he buys it). So I was happy to get a 100% silk tie that I could surprise him with. Ryan was in need of a new tie, he was just saying on Sunday how he can't find half of them. That's when I pulled out the tie. He got the navy blue pique tie. While he does like it he did say its a little stiff. It's is because he does a full winder and he also loves soft silky ties.


Ties are great for any occasions, weddings, proms, church, or even date night. Don't forget for holiday photos. You should really check out the different colors and thymes they have. They also make special sizes for kids, slim and extra long. Also if you are not sure how to tie a tie don't worry bows n ties have you covered. They have a ton of info on not only how to tie a tie but also fashion tips.

I love the navy blue tie we got for Ryan it looks great, it's just the right length. Best of all the prices are a good deal. Most if the time if you shop for a tie that is silk it can run you about $50 if not more, bows n ties sell theirs for half ($24.90). So make sure you get your before Christmas, it will make a great gift.

Ps use this code and get 20% off!!! TR239YU

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*