Ozeri ZK011 Precision Pro Stainless-Steel Digital Kitchen Scale

So when I left to go to Arizona for a week Ryan called me and told me he was going on a diet. At first I kinda laughed, I love him but I have been fighting with him to eat right for weeks now. We used to go out to eat all the time and when he did eat at home he would more just munch and not really eat. So when I can home and saw that the refrigerator was filled with fruits and veggies I was in a state of shock!!! Then he told me he need to get a kitchen scale because he need to weigh out his food. Little did he know that one was already on the way. 
This is the Ozeri ZK011 Precision Pro Stainless-Steel Digital Kitchen Scale with Oversized Weighing Platform. It is so easy to use, and is small enough to store just about anywhere. Most of the time Ryan was weighing out his veggies so he put a small plate (or bowl) down, let it zero out and then he added what he needed. It was so easy to use he did not ask me for help (not that he is not a savy guy)

Cleaning it up is a breeze too, just wipe it off and your done. This digital kitchen scale can weigh things up to 11 lbs (great for bakers like me). While the price is only $19.95 right now (ITS ON SALE) nothing about it feel cheap. It is durable and you can see the screen with no problems. 
So if you are a baker, a cook or just watching what you eat you will want to get a kitchen scale. But don't just go with any old scale make sure you get the Ozeir ZK011. Remember that Christmas is coming up so not only will this make a great gift for others but if your making cooking or bread it will make your life easier too.

Disclosure:  I received this product from the PR agent free of charge in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own, and yours may differ. I was not asked to give a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*