Soft Scrub review

Most everyone has heard about Soft Scrub before. Now they have come out with two great new products. Both are sprays and both give you a foam or spray choice, and they work upside down too (to help get to the hard to reach places). First is the Total Bath and Bowl, this is great for cleaning the entire bathroom. Use it on the skin, tub you name it.


The other is Total All Purpose, this is great for cleaning everything else. Like the stove I can't begin to tell you how many time I have to clean that (my husband cooks and it gets messy). The best part of this is that it has bleach so it really does a deep clean.

My only down side about it is that the smell is really strong. While that can be good because you know its doing a deep clean, its bad for pregnant woman like me. Or it can be good because it forces my husband to clean right now hehe.

I have always trusted and liked Soft Scrub, and I am glad to add this to my house hold cleaning products.

Disclosure:  As a Purex Inside I received full size bottles of Soft Scrub Total products mentioned above. All opions are my own, and yours may differ. I was not asked to give a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*