ShowerPill The athletic body wipe


Don't let the name throw you off its not a "pill" at all. So I have been going to the gym with Ryan about 3 times a week, just so I can walk. I know walking helps with labor so I want to get in as much walking as I can. The problem is I don't always have time right when I get home to jump into the shower. Lets face it most of the time I have to come home, cook for Aiden and then get him to take a nap. So the ShowerPill is a great way to help get clean without a sticky residue.

The ShowerPill is a antibacterial wipe that leaves you feeling fresh without the nasty chemical smell. When I first got them I was trying to tell Ryan about it, and he said, "oh its like a wet wipe, or an alcohol wipe?" Before I had even opened it I kinda thought the same, buts its not. While it is like a wet wipe the cloth is so much more thicker and stronger.
So I took this to the gym with me and it felt nice to just be able to freshen up a little after. I try to keep on in my diaper bag too because you never know if your going to be running around and getting sweaty and nasty. This really is good for any mom that is on the go.

Or if you have a high schooler that takes gym and does not feel comfortable showering after class, this would be a great way for them to stay clean without needing to shower. It also cleans about 99% of germs without using alcohol, and has Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to leave your skin soft.

Also they are having a big sale for Black Friday on Amazon.com this would be great as a stocking stuffer!! Make sure you also like ShowePill on Facebook to stay on top of sales and things going on!



Disclosure:  I received this product from the PR agent free of charge in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own, and yours may differ. I was not asked to give a positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*