Watercolour for iPad

Are you an artist? Do you like to paint? Do you think you have no artistic talent, but you want to learn? Then I have the iPad Book for you. Check out the Watercolour education book for ipad.


 This book includes seven fascinating lessons in watercolour painting with interactive elements and video inserts:

1. Basic brushstrokes
2. Feather brushstroke
3. Roses and buds
4. Underpainting
5. Deciduous trees
6. Coniferous trees
7. Marine (seascape)

This book is a large download. So at first I had troubles with it on my iPad. However, once I uninstalled it and reinstalled it the files worked fine. I also have several files on my iPad so perhaps the issue was due to my iPad being too full.,

I like how you could turn off the words and just look at the pictures. The videos showing the different brush strokes were also nice to watch.

I like how it shows you through videos how to do certain strokes. This helps me to see how I could actually produce pieces similar to the ones in the pictures.

I also like how it starts off with basic strokes and then gradually grows your repertoire of painting strokes. 

Check out this video of the app



You can buy this on itunes.
Be sure to check them out on facebook too.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*