Christmas flowers from, Fromyouflowers.com

Can you believe Christmas is jut two days way??? Are you still looking for a last minute gift? I knows I still have some shopping to do. Think its to late to get your mom, or loved ones flowers? WRONG!!! With fromyouflowers.com you can  get same day delivery on a ton of great Christmas Floral Arrangements.


I really wanted to get this for my mother in law for Christmas. While I have been married for five years this is only the second Christmas we have all been together, so I really did not know what to get her. After talking to April (my sister in law) she said mom would love to get something like this. Best part was this came to our house the day I came home from the hospital and mom was right there. At first she thought Ryan got it for me as a congratulations/welcome home gift. But when I turned around and said this got sent to the wrong person and I handed it to her, she was so surprised.
They sell more then just flowers in a vase, they also sell Christmas flower centerpieces.  This is great for Christmas dinner! You really can't got wrong with Flowers for Christmas, so make sure you head over to see what they have. The flowers start at about $25.49, so you can buy something sweet and cute without braking the bank.

The vase is very strong, and the flowers looked fresh like they had just been picked! Have you ever gone to the store to buy flowers and they all look old...? Yeah you are not going to get that here. Fromyouflowers.com flowers look fresh and new. So if you still have to buy a gift for a family member and you are just not sure what to get them, make sure you check out some of the really cute Christmas flowers and remember they have same day delivery!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*