Hotslings, stork arriving event sponsor



Now that Logan is born, and I have a 2 year old who always wants something I am great need of finding a carrier. A few months back Hotslings asked me to review on of their baby carriers. I told them that I would love to but that Aiden was way to big, and wanted to know if they would wait till Logan was born. This way I would really tell you all how it works for me. I am still not 100% sure how I feel about it. This is a one shoulder carrier (so its easy on easy off), but every time I put Logan in it I kind of feel like he's going to fall out. This maybe because he's small and I worry or maybe I am just not putting him in right.





I am not saying one way or the other if I really like it yet or not. Seeing as how Logan is only a few days old I think I just need to give it more time and play with it more. I also feel once I put him in that the sling is tight, this maybe a good thing so he does not fall. So for ow I am a little on the fence. I am going to give it a few more weeks to really try it out and play with it, then I will come back and tell you how I am liking it then.

What I do like however is that the website shows you videos on how to put your baby in the sling. But they have a doll they are using and not a real child so it might be a little different. So if you are not sure if you are doing it right make you you (like me) go back and watch the videos as many times as you need. Just click here to head over to the instructions page.

Make sure you head over to the Stork Arriving event and enter to win your own Hotsling. And make sure you check back in a week so I can tell you how its coming along with mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*