Little Star Lullabies

I love music. Music plays an important part in my life and can cheer me up when I'm feeling sad. Music can energize me or help me to relax depending on the tone that the music sets. Lullaby music is great for calming and soothing little ones and helping them to relax. They are great for bedtime or just to unwind and let go of the tension caused from the day.


Manor House Music sent me Little Star Lullabies Cd to try.  It has 8 songs on it which include:
  1. The Stars Come Out to Say Goodnight
  2. Cradle Song
  3. Greenwood
  4. Berceuse
  5. Sleep My Baby (Suo Gan)
  6. Gondola Song
  7. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
  8. Across the Milky Way
The songs are recorded using Violins, Violas, Harp, Lute, Piano, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel, Drums, flutes, alto flute, treble recorders, tenor recorder, and cellos.

I love the classical sounds that these instruments make. The music is calming and relaxing and soothes my soul. Some of the melodies are familiar while some are new. The melodies are uplifting and enjoyable to listen too. I have no problem listening to these songs over and over again. This is great because I have 2 young children, and work in a daycare setting. I listen to lullabies on a daily basis and need ones that won't annoy me.

After a long and hard day at work, these songs are just what I need to unwind. I can close my eyes and listen to the music and imagine a variety of soothing things. These help me to forget about my to do list and just relax. 

Be sure to check out Little Star Lullabies on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Unknown said…
I have this CD and it is absolutely great! i use it to lull my baby to sleep! Congrats on your beautiful son Logan!

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*