ReUsies (12 days of Gifts Galore)

I hate spending money over and over again on things that will just be thrown away. So I hate buying sandwich baggies. Yet of course, need them for a variety of things. Thankfully I found ReUsies. 


ReUsies sells re usable alternatives to snack and sandwich baggies. They are 100% cotton , lined with a leak-resistant nylon and are secured with hook and loop (Velcro) closures.
 I received the soccer ball 2 pack which included both a sandwich bag and a snack bag. The bags were perfect for packing snacks for my kids. The snack bag held enough goldfish, cereal, crackers, etc that my kids could share. A small sandwich could even fit in the snack bag. The sandwich bag was big enough to hold a bigger sized sandwich.

I loved the soccer ball print. My kids loved the design too. If you don't like Soccer Balls they have a variety of other cute designs to choose from including, Whooo's Looking, Camo, Aarrff, Etc. 

In addition to the variety of prints they are easy to clean. You can wash by hand, dishwasher, or even in the washer and dryer. They are also food safe.

Make sure you check them out on Facebook and Twitter. Then enter to win your own as part of our 12 days of Gifts event

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*