BabySpa review


I just love baby shampoo and lotion. They always have that new born smell to them. It makes you want to just grab your little one and snuggle them close. One baby product I have is Baby Spa. They not only smell great but they also use natural ingredients. Baby Spa send me a few of their products to not only try out on Logan but also on Aiden (and me too ).

The 3 in 1 Tearless Shampoo, Body Wash & Moisturizer is a tearless organic formula that is great for washing the body and then right to the hair. Aiden hates to get his head wet so I try to wash him as fast as I can, so its nice to be able to just use one product. The 3 -in- 1 is made of Calendula, chamomile, rosemary, aloe, shea butter, olive and avocado oils. 

I think I love the Moisturizing Body Lotion and the face cream the most. It goes on smooth without leaving your body feeling oily and nasty. I also love the smell of it, it has that new baby smell. We use this on Logan all the time.



Here is a picture of Aiden having fun in the bath with his Baby Spa. It is always great to find baby shampoo and lotion that is natural. Aiden has very sensitive skin and we are always looking for something that is not going to make him break out. If you have the same problem you might want to try Baby Spa. Also keep an eye out on both their Facebook and Twitter page to keep up with news and deals. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*