Mommy's Bliss Gripe Water, helps with gas

My poor little Logan has bad gas sometimes. To the point where he will scream and cry until he farts! I really did not want to give him anything that had a ton of chemical crap in it. That is one main reason why I love Mommy's Bliss gripe water so much, They are safe and natural! It has organic ginger extract and fennal extract. This can also be used on babies as young as 2 weeks up to adults! Most products out there tell you to wait until they are 2 years old (now how is that going to help me now?). So not only is this good for my son (who like I said gets bad gas every now and then) but also for me if I start to feel sick.



Gripe water is... well water for the most part. So its easy for new borns to take. Its not thick and sticky and hard for them to take. It also come with a dropper that is easy to use. What I also love about gripe water is that it has no food color. My sister in law has a problem with red food die, he brakes out in rashes and has a hard time breathing. So we try to avoid food dies in out family because, lets face it there is a good chance that my sons have the same problem. Gripe water is gluten free, dairy free, alcohol free, and artificial color free. They really try hard to make their products safe and natural.

We have given this to Logan every time gets the hiccups or seams to have bad gas, and it always works fast. Best part is you don't have to go online and spend a ton of money to get it. It is sold at Walgreens, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart for only $11.99. So if you have a baby that has stomach discomfort or gas this really is one of the best anti gas "meds" out there. I have tired other with Aiden and while some where good they where black and stained things or over priced or had a ton of chemicals!

Head over to Mommy's Bliss and see what other great products they have.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*