New photos of Beanie Designs


I had to do an update on Beanie Designs and let you see both Aiden and Logan in them. Its been about a month now and I would still say that they make some of the cutest baby hats out there.



Here is Aiden having fun in his baby beanies. Remember they are organic and hand made. This is a really cute and fun way to keep your little ones head warm this winter. I just wish I had a little girl so I can get some of the cute baby headbands 
 
 I mean really how cute is this little girl in her headband!  Beanie Designs makes all kinds of cute baby headbands for little girls. This would also make a great Valentine's day gift for little, or big girl! You can get the headbands with or with out flowers on them too.


And last but not least, here is Logan in his beanie. Beanie Designs makes newborn baby hats too. Everything from 0-24 months and then they have older ones too for big kids they range from 2-10 years. Oh did I forget to tell you they have free shipping to all U.S orders! You can expect only the best from Beanie Designs baby, they have not only great products but also great customer service. I want to say another thank you to them for not only offing me a baby hat but also giving one away at the Stork Arriving event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*