Pink Lining diaper bag review


Every mom needs a good sturdy diaper bag. I think I have been through three diaper bags in less then two years now. Most of the time they are so flimsily that they start to fall apart with a month! Or they get stained with drinks and food, and lets face it you can't really clean that out! But Pink Lining diapers bags are made of not only 80% cotton but the canvas is coated with PEVA laminate (an environmentally friendly, food-safe vinyl that is made without chlorine or plasticizers) & 20% nylon and the lining is 100% nylon. This makes it easier to clean and just wipe off the food. 




With two kids now I needed a diaper bag that would hold all the stuff I needed with out it feeling cramped. Have you ever opened your diaper bag to find one thing just to have to pull everything out to find that one thing? I hated having to do that. With Pink Lining you can see from this picture that there is not only lots of room but also a place for everything. 

I have the diapers in one side pockets, the wipes would be next to them but I had to change a diaper just then. Then there is also room for bottles, your wallet change of cloths and much more.

They also come with a change pad and a clear bag that is great for holding anything really. Oh did I tell you it has really cute cup cakes on it! I can't tell you how many times the change pad has saved me with a blow out diaper! 

The diaper bag that I got is there Yummy Mummy Thistle and Dragonfly diaper bag. I think it would be one of the cutest diaper bags I have ever seen. The out side has dragonfly  bees and Thistal (they look like purple flowers). There are also two side pockets that have a bow on them. Then there is the front pocket that has a big cup cake on it. 

What I also love about it is that it has two different types of straps. A long one you can use for around the shoulder and a small one so you can just carry it in your hands. 



I used to think because I have boys that I would need a boyish bag. But then I got to thinking, they are not the ones carrying it around I am, so why should I get a boyish one. I want to get one that I like and that I would use for years! So its nice after two years to finely have a bag that is not only cute but works great for two kids. I don't find that diaper bag to heavy, even after all put all the things in it I need.

I want to say thank you to Pink Lining for offering me this great bag to do a review on. Make sure you become their fan on facebook an twitter to stay on top of whats new. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*