Introducing Ryan Smith...Katie's husband.

Hi guys. This is Ryan, Katie's husband.

I'm going to start writing posts tied to healthy but delicious cooking, and some fitness related things. Let me start by saying I don't want to detract from the main focus of this site. However, I know many of you would be interested in healthy recipes, and tips/guides for getting being more healthy.


I have a unique perspective of this because I myself was quite overweight as of a few months ago. Through rigorous exercise, perfecting my diet, and determination, I lost 60 pounds in just a few months, and am now getting back into weight lifting and will be competing in about a year.


I figure pictures lend to credibility so I will post a pic of my very earliest when I was at my heaviest, approximately mid way, and now.

I will be taking pictures of recipes and their prep, showing ingredients, and final product. If people show interested in some core cardio/workout routines, I will help there as well.

Thanks, and hope to talk more hear back from everyone.

-Ryan


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*