Comfort & Harmony Swing in Sandstone Fashion review

Something that every new mom needs is a good swing. I am cheap so I got lucky when someone in our apparent was moving out they had a swing they wanted to get ride of. So we took it home, its a nice swing. But here is my only BIG problem, its big. Can't really move it around if you need to be in another room. I mean you could but its a lot of work to do that. So I have been looking around for a smaller, more portable baby swing. So I am grateful to be able to try Comfort & Harmony Swing in Sandstone Fashion.
The box is light and small, great if you are picking it up at the store and have kids with you. It does involve putting it together, but trust me if I can do it you can too. It is really easy and there are only four screws. The whole thing took me maybe 20 minutes to do it. As you can see from the picture here that is everything that comes in the box. Once you click the two base part together and screw on the swing part your home free.

 All you do from there is put the soft cover on and that's it your done! See I told you you could do it. What I love about this swing, other then the seat is really soft and nice is that it is so small and light that I can move it just about anywhere in the house. Lets face it most of the time this baby swing goes into the bathroom with me so I can shower! The only thing I will need to stress here is that you NEED to buckle your little one in. Logan is 17 lbs and if we don't buckle him in he will start to slide down.


Other then that he loves it. There are different swinging levels, a timer on it and even some nice music. I often have him in the Comfort & Harmony Swing in Sandstone Fashion when I am working on the computer. (witch happens to be right now) They do take 4 C batteries so make sure you have some on hand. 

With Easter being tomorrow I know that I can just fold up this swing and put it in the car. That is the best thing about portable swing you can just pack them put and take them with.

Make sure you follow Comfort Harmony twitter and Facebook to stay on top of all their great prodcuts. 

“This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Comfort & Harmony. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine



Comments

Unknown said…
Your blog is full of entertainment and helpful information that can allure to anyone anytime. Continue posting!www.babychortle.com
fadfafadfasfd said…
this swing is really very helpful for baby.
I like the swing so much.
I need it.this is the great post of this swing.
apex lotto
unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*