iPad Cases, Speck iGuy review

I had a good iPad case, for my purse but what about when Aiden wants to play with it? Lets face it kids are not always the most gentle when it comes to playing with things. So I needed something that is a little softer, strong and fun. Mobile fun has a ton a great iPad case covers but I love the Speck iGuy case. Its fun its soft and it even has handles, well its more like arms!

Now Aiden carries it around by the arms and I know he has a better grip on it. It also stand up, which is great if you are cooking. They also do a drop-test to make sure they give you the best level of protection. Like I said is great for Aiden, its one less thing to worry about. This case works great for the iPad 2, 3, and 4.



Speck iGuy fits in just fine without need to really push and  pull on it. Have you ever got a over and it feels like you have to almost break it just to get it in? Well that is not the case here. It does have a nice fit so you don't need to worry about it falling out but it is also really easy to get in.

Mobile fun has over 120 iPad case covers to pick from so I am sure you will find one that fits your needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*