Mommy’s Bliss Sweet Slumber review


While Logan maybe the good sleeping in this family, Aiden still have problems going down and staying down at times. I have a bed time routine that does help. Dinner, play, bath, book, bed. But most of the time the bath wakes him up because he loves to splash the water! When I buy bath washes and bubble bath, I have two big factors I have to look at. One is it hypoallergenic and does it have lavender in it. Lavender because it is great for the skin and helps to relax your little ones. We all know that Mommy's bliss makes good products (like gripe water) and now they made a great sweet slumber line to help little ones get a more restful sleep.
 
While sweet slumber my be geared more at infants, that is only because they are the one who have the hardest time sleeping. But like said though, I'm lucky Logan sleeps well, so I am using this not only on Aiden but Ryan and I. This new line includes a 3-in-1 Baby Wash, a Massage Cream and a calming bedroom Mist. We start the night with a bath.

As you can see here both Aiden and Logan loves to have bath time. The 3-in-1 baby wash can also be used as a bubble bath. It is made with natural soothing botanicals, it is tear free, free of alcohol, sulfates, it has not artificial fragrances, and hypoallergenic.

It sells for $7.99 for a 11.75 fl oz. You can but it at Walgreens. Once you have let your little one wash up well with that, use the sweet slumber massage cream. This cream is gentle enough to use everyday. And don't worry if you where not able to get your little one into a bath that night you can still use the massage cream. Just like the wash the massage cream is natural, has shea butter, soothing botanicals, and hypoallergenic. You can also buy it where the 3-in-1 wash is sold. The massage cream is $6.99 for an 8.25 fl. oz. bottle.


This is the part Aiden loves to do all by himself. Lets face it we all love how smooth babies feel after a good lotion, and it smells good too. Then to finish it all off, a nice spay of sweet slumber mist. This is great to spray on sheets, pillows, blankies, pajamas, and even teddy bears. I love to spray this on mine and Ryan's pillow before bed to help us relax and unwind. We have been using all three the last few night and it really has made a differences on how fast they get to sleep.


As you can see Logan is half asleep already! So if you or your little ones are having a hard time a night you should try adding this to your night time routine. 

I want to say thank you to Mommy's Bliss for offing me a product to review. All opinions are my own, and yours may very.



Comments

Closer to Lucy said…
Think it would lull me to sleep instead?
I love products that have lavender in them for relaxation, even for myself. Glad you found a product that works for them!
tm said…
I love these products and it's so cool that they are easy to find at Walgreens.
Mommy Bliss products are awesome! Sweet Slumber Mist sounds like a great idea. I would love to use it for myself. lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Tommee Tippee giveaway

Banana Brush review and giveaway 6/30

Milkin' Cookies reviews & giveaway *CLOSED*