My Mary Kay make over

Way back in February when I went to go try on dress, I entered to try and win my dress. Well I did not win it, but I did win something, I won a Mary Kay spa day, for me and up to 5 others. I took my mother in law, I was going to take April too but she woke up with pink eye that morning. 

I know what your thinking, probably the same thing I was... oh Mary Kay, big deal everyone sells Mary Kay but no one ever buys it. Well I am a full time buyer and so to be seller. That is because I tried it and loved it. I never want to sell things that I am not passionate about. I am also not a hard closer I want women to buy it because they love it not because it was the only way to shut me up lol.
We had a ton of fun doing the spa day but I found two things I will never live without now.  The fist is their TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation.

I always have a hard time with foundations because of my skin. I have very dry to oily skin. When I put powder on it makes me look flacky and if I do a liquid it goes on thick and makes me feel like I have cake on my face. I want something that is going to cover me with out yellowing me out and make me look like I have stuff on. Their TimeWise Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation goes on so smooth and feels like you don't have anything on at all.  But it also covers all of my red spots and the acne that I still have.

And the other is the Mary Kay® Facial Highlighting Pen. I use this under my eyes to help hide the dark circles. I never bought any before because it always make me dark circles look darker and not lighter. Well April got to go back with me and we did a make over day too so I can find the right colors for the wedding. So here is what April (once she got over her pink eye) and I look like after our make overs.

April

Me (Katie)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbal Body Wrap for slimming, toning and detox

Dual Language Books

Yoga Spinner By Think Fun